[IPp] We're starting the pump Thursday!

Just talked to Caitlin's pump educator.  We're "going live" (her words)
Thursday at 9:30am!  We just spent a couple of hours practicing with water,
making sure that Caitlin understands how to work everything.  She, of course
 is a whiz at it.  I'm the one that couldn't figure out why I kept getting
delivery halted" messages when trying to prime it.  Guess I should read the
instructions before pushing buttons.  LOL

Cassi ~
Mom to Caitlin (9 - dx'd type 1 IDDM 4/25/03 and pumping Animas 8/7/03
(knock on wood)), Dio (almost 12) and Megan (18)

Our Sweet Okie Kids is a place for parents of children with diabetes in
Oklahoma to come for support.