From: email @ redacted
Date: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 10:39:39 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Introduction

Just wanted to say that, in my opinion, you are making great choices!
Two of the best choices that we have made for Amelia is camp (she has
gone 4 years now!) and her insulin pump. I could see her whole attitude
change within a day of pumping! And camp gives her the chance to be
independent and the push to do things on her own such as shots, carb
counting, site changes! Those first few months are so hectic and hard
but things to get easier!

Cheri, Mom to Amelia, 10, D 1-00, P 12-00