[IPp] I need some information too

Hi everyone

Patricia goes for gastro emptying x rays on Aug 12. They say she will be
having these x rays for about 5-6 hour long. And the nurse said not to worry
about the pump as it would be fine. I need to know is this true or what should
I do about her pump and the x ray machines. I know they are suppose to not go
through the x - rays at the airport so now wonder about this.

Any and all help appreciated as she is only on novo rapid  insulin, short
acting insulin and I know more tests are  to come.

I am too Blessed to be stressed.