Re: [IPp] Highs after eating

Maybe your insulin to carb ratio needs adjusting for that particular meal or
maybe the basal rate to be adjusted for the hour before he goes high?  We
also had similar problems and are pumping Paradigm, we did some adjusting and
all is fine. We do find that if Matthew is high it takes him about two hrs to
come down, instead of the usual hour.

Sarah  :)  Mom to Matthew ( almost 6 ) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99
and Victoria ( 7 ) Non-D...Love My kids!