[IPp] Re: Problems with ice cream and Lows???????????????

Hi Barbara,

Do you think a dual or square wave bolus might work better for ice
cream (if it's regular, full-fat kind)?  When Noah eats food that is
high in fat content, we do a dual wave bolus or set a temporary basal
rate to cover the long acting fat effects on blood sugar.  If we did
the total he needed up front, he would have a low.  Just a thought.
Another thought is that his basal rate might be too high and the
addition of a large bolus was too much.  Those basal rates are tricky
buggers!  Hope Zach is feeling better and things are back to
normal...well, you know...as normal as can be expected!

Cindy, mom to 15 y/o Noah