Re: [IPp] Problems with icecream and Lows???????????????

> The only thing that I can think of is that ice cream has a lot of fat in it
> so it takes a long time to digest.  Maybe the bolus is working too quickly.

We've had that problem a few times before.   He'd get low an hour after
icecream and then sky high a few hours later.   We've used squares before,
but he forgot last night.    But last night he had icecream at 11:30 and
was 100 and then he didn't seize until 2:30.    So it seems that even using
the wrong bolus didn't matter last night.