Re: [IPp] I need some help!

In a message dated 8/31/02 11:15:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I need your
> help, what is the law? We live in Alabama, and I need to have my ducks in a

First, ask him to produce the *law*. It is your right if you are denied
because of a law to see it. In our case the district was wrong about the law
they were referring to. If I can help in any way please e me....I have been
down that road.....grrrrr
now ten!