[IPp] I need some help!

Dear fellow parents,
I have read all the posts about parents fighting for their kids rights, and I
thought my situation was going so well....until this week.  I had asked our
principal if Jeffrey could test in the classroom since I and his teacher were
worried about him missing sooo much class time walking back and forth to the
nurse.  Now let me say that we have the BEST nurse, she truely loves our son
and takes the best care of him, as does his teacher.  But our poor nurse is
streched out between k-5-4th grade, 800 students, and she is stressed to the
limit.  (which we think is a lawsuit waiting to happen)  Long story short, our
principal told me this week that it was against the law to let Jeffrey test in
the classroom because it was considered an invasive procedure.  I need your
help, what is the law? We live in Alabama, and I need to have my ducks in a
row by Wednesday.  My best friend is the 504 coordinator, and she has told me
to gather all I can and bring it with me. Please Help! Thanks!  Laura, mom to
Jeffrey6, dx 5/99,pumping since 2/02, Eryn 9, and Mary Glenn 4.