Re: [IPp] Please help, school policy

I had a similar problem last year in CT, our school nurse said that if the
doctor wrote a sliding scale for corrections and signed it, than I could not
change the dose. So, I had our Endo write another order saying that the
correction scale and the insulin to carb ratio was subject to change per
parents advice and the doctor signed that order. Since then, no problems.
Hope this helps,

Sarah  :)  Mom to Matthew ( almost 6 ) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99
and Victoria ( 7 ) Non-D...Love My kids!