Dear Beverly,

THANK YOU!!!!!!  I will do some research on that.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] NORTH CAROLINA
PASSES SCHOOL LEGISLATION >Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 10:04:03 EDT > >Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members and
supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00
per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you
and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a message dated
8/31/02 8:53:08 AM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes: >
> > > But if they carry it on them, someone can grab it out and
administer it > > without running to the nurse. But a lot of people would
need to be > > trained in its use. That is a tricky one. > > > >Mary
carries one and there is one in the nurse's office.....three people
>besides the nurse are trained in it's use (inc the principal).....the
former >district kept saying it was against the law (nurse's act) to
delegate...they >were wrong...it falls under emergency procedures not
injectables...the >director of the State Board of Nurses cleared this one
up for us.....just >because a district says it is against the law does
not necessarily mean it >is...do your own research..... >Beverly
with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------