Re: [IPp] Please help, school policy

Dear Beverly,

I love how that is worded.  You don't play around!  Go girl!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Please help,
school policy >Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 08:26:44 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is
made possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in
industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes
community. Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
> >Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail
> >In a message dated 8/30/02 10:30:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes: > > > > However, if > > the nurse were to
call home and speak to the parent first before giving > > the prescribed
insulin, and the parent wants it lessened (or added to) > > you just tell
the nurse to wait while you call your endo and have them > > fax the
nurse the temporary order. A big pain in the butt, I know, but > > that
is what I have always had to do. There are some nurses out there > > who
are very easy to work with, and will just do what you ask them to, > >
however, if they got caught, I believe they could get in trouble. > > >
>Our 504 is worded that ratio and dosage info will come from me and to
call me >for any questions. It further states that Mary is a maturing
adolescent and >her requirements will be changing and I am where they
will get that >information.....hope this helps.... >Beverly
with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------