Re: [IPp] NORTH CAROLINA PASSES SCHOOL LEGISLATION

> NORTH CAROLINA PASSES SCHOOL LEGISLATION

 - Students have access to glucagon at all times.

Just curious about what you all think.  Do you think "access  to glucagon"
means "locked up in the Health Office?
Right now I've got a problem at my son't school with this.  His PE teacher
is "uncomfortable" with having to give a shot in an emergency. Plus, the
glucogon has to be "locked up".  What about when they're out on the field?
How long is it going to take to get the Health Assistant there to give him a
shot vs having the PE teacher take it out there every day?  Is the time lost
in getting it to him going to be damaging? Should I keep insisting the PE
teacher be trained and have it on him? or should I just be sure he has some
sugar on him?

Carol>