Re: [IPp] Please help, school policy

In a message dated 8/30/02 10:30:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> However, if
> the nurse were to call home and speak to the parent first before giving
> the prescribed insulin, and the parent wants it lessened (or added to)
> you just tell the nurse to wait while you call your endo and have them
> fax the nurse the temporary order.  A big pain in the butt, I know, but
> that is what I have always had to do.  There are some nurses out there
> who are very easy to work with, and will just do what you ask them to,
> however, if they got caught, I believe they could get in trouble.

Our 504 is worded that ratio and dosage info will come from me and to call me
for any questions. It further states that Mary is a maturing adolescent and
her requirements will be changing and I am where they will get that
information.....hope this helps....
now ten!