RE: [IPp] Please help, school policy

We had a school like that a couple of years ago. They went by the letter
rather than the spirit of the doctors orders. So we had the doctor write
that a range of ratios and then say to contact the parents for the current
dosage. This covered the schools liability and everyone was happy.
Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Novolog since 5-24-02
Using FreeStyle meter
Denver, Colorado