RE: [IPp] Please help, school policy

We had a school like that a couple of years ago. They went by the letter
rather than the spirit of the doctors orders. So we had the doctor write
that a range of ratios and then say to contact the parents for the current
dosage. This covered the schools liability and everyone was happy.
--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998