[IPn] Just about complete

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

Southern California's challenge was matched in record time thanks to
the generosity of many of you. The Summer pledge drive is just about
complete with ~$5000 raised and only $1000 to go. We have three
challenges totalling $500 that when matched will put us over the top.
The first is a dilly from the FRIENDS OF PUMPERS (in industry)
offering to match your contributions Dollar for Dollar up to $300.

There are two days left in August and I'm betting that we can finish
this pledge drive if those of you that are financially able and have
not yet made a donation, consider the value that Insulin Pumpers
brings to you in camaraderie, support, timely answers to questions
about pumping and diabetes, as well as friendship around the world.
Please make a pledge to support your forum. FRIENDS OF PUMPERS will
double the value of your contribution. Make a contribution today and
help bring this pledge drive to a close.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

### make sure and include your email address

In the UK,  <=====

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton