Re: [IPp] Silouette Inserter

Beth, my son has been using the sils for about 6 weeks now and we have not
had any crimping. But since you hold it to the side, he has jerked his arm
and pulled it out after inserting but before getting it out of the inserter
so he has to be stuck again. I am hopeing to try the quick sets soon. My cde
told me you get and inserter with a box of ten. I have a very hard time
getting a hold of anyone at mini med. I have never even talked to a rep. I
think the service stinks but I love the paradigm.

Shari, mom to Jayson (5), dx'd 6/00, pumping for 6 weeks