[IPp] POP Chatroom

Pumpers and Friends,

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:03:56 EDT email @ redacted wrote:

> Maybe this is a dumb question....but how do you
> get to the chatrooms?

  The only dumb question, is the one not asked . I hope you can drop in

Chat 101 for Insulin-Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

>From Main page click on [ CHAT ] icon this will take to:

If you need help click on the Chat HELP button.

Select a chat room by clicking on box,

You will get a drop-down list of rooms which will show the number of people
currently in that room {Most chats are in anytime room but if IP has a guest
speaker, they are in the [Guest] room} Pick a room to chat in by clicking on
it. The POP chat will be in the Parents room.

Then click on the [ GO ] button

A [ ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD ] window will open

In the User name box put [ your e-mail address You join IP with ]

In the Password box put [ pumper ]

Both of the above HAVE to be in ALL LOWER case letters or the Authentication
will fail and you will be prompted again.

Once room you will need to click on box to type msgs and to post it, click on
 [ SEND/REFRESH ] box to send it. Many peoples like to change the refresh to
30secs and display number of msgs too.

Once in room say Hi!

If you have any problems ask the host or send note to [ HELP ] remember it can
be fast paced at time so if you get over looked repost you msgs or ??? The
Host will help but you need to ask for help. Please no flaming or PUMP WARS!
Remember to BE NICE to one and another.

Once you need to go tell us Goodbye!

Some people don't like to talk a lot so they sit back and watch this is OK
too. But try to chat you just may like it!!