[IPn] thanks for the quick response

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

My thanks to those of you that so quickly responded and helped match
yesterday's challenges. Your generosity sets an example standard
for all. As we close in on our goal for the Summer quarter, we have a
dollar for dollar challenge from Southern California for $100. Can we
do it today??? Just 4 donations of $25 will do it. Ten at $10. Every
little bit helps.

Double the value of your contribution with a matching donation now. If
are financially able, you feel Insulin Pumpers has helped you and you
enjoy the support of fellow pumpers, please give $10 or $20 a year to
support OUR forum.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

### make sure and include your email address

In the UK,  <=====

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton