[IPp] Silouette Inserter

I was having problems with the Quick Sets 6mm catheter crimping on the end.
This is the third time it happened causing bgs to rise to 485 while Lawren
was in school.  Mini Med recommended using the Silouette sets because Lawren
has too much muscle not enough fat.  The problem is the Silouette inserter
looks so much more intimidating than the little round blue Quick Set
inserter.  Before I try this thing, can anyone tell me if they like or
dislike it and if you get crimping with this one, too?  Thanks, Barb