[IPp] POP Chatroom

Parents of Pumpers,
   The IP Chat Group would like to host a POP
chatroom. Kerri Southard will be  the host for the chat. What would be the
best time and day for the group? To start we are going to try Sat. 9-7 at 9:30
EDT in the Parents room. If during the day would be better a time please send
me a note or another day.
   If anyone would like to be a host for a chat, or would like to have a chat
about a set subject.. ie: pregnancy, 504, camping... anything. If you know of
someone who would be a speaker/ host please drop me a note. IP chat rooms are
open 24/7. As it stands now there are hosted chat in the anytime room every
night starting at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT. With Guest chat with
each of the pump makers once a month.