Re: [IPp] [IP] The 504 meeting

Dear Lisa,

Thank you so much for your prayers.  Every prayer counts and helps.

(1)non diab.>From: "Lisa Harris" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] [IP] The 504
meeting >Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:10:59 -0400 > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail >
>Bottom line, I never would have gotten this far without my lawyer,
shewas >incredible, intelligent, and compassionate. I am thrilled with
>theresults. I >am thrilled with the nurse. I am thrilled with the 504.
Jessy's best >interests >have been met, understood, and handled. Now,
Iwant to sleep for a week >straight. (I wonder if the kids would
letme.....lol)With all of my >heartfelt >gratitude for all of the help
and support youhave all given me during >this >trying time > >CindyCindy,
pump mom to Jessy (8) dx 1/02, Julie (3)non diab. and >Trevor(1)non diab
praying >for you this morning!! I'm so happy for you!! :o) > >Lisa
Harris, mom of Andrew, 3yrs, pumping 1yr >