Re: [IPp] THE 504 meeting

Dear Sarah,

I will cross all fingers and toes for Matthew.  Good luck!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] THE 504
meeting >Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:08:22 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail >
>Cindy, > >GREAT news....I am sooooo happy for you. You are your childs
best advocate! >Now fingers crossed for my IEP meeting tomorrow morning
and fingers and toes >crossed that Matthew's first day of school is
problem free. > >Sarah :) Mom to Matthew ( almost 6 ) MM Paradigm since
May 2002, dxd 3/99 >and Victoria ( 7 ) Non-D...Love My kids!