Re: [IPp] POP Chatroom

Dear Rodney,

I will certainly try to be there.  If my two little ones are in bed by
then, I will.  Maybe not right at 9;30, but soon after.

(1)non diab.>From: "Rodney Mead" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: POP >Subject: [IPp] POP
Chatroom >Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:48:51 -0700 > >Insulin Pumpers is
made possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in
industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes
community. Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
> >Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail
> >Parents of Pumpers, > > The IP Chat Group would like to host a POP
chatroom. Kerri Southard will be >the host for the chat. What would be
the best time and day for the group? To >start we are going to try Sat.
9-7 at 9:30 EDT in the Parents room. If during >the day would be better a
time please send me a note or another day. > >REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE
HAPPY > > Rodney