Re: [IPp] THE 504 meeting!Yea!

Dear Sherry,

Good luck tomorrow.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] THE 504
meeting!Yea! >Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:07:19 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is
made possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in
industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes
community. Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
> >Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail
> >Way to go Cindy! So glad for you. We meet on our health plan tomorrow
>morning, but anticipate no problems. Hope I'm right! >Sherry, mom to
Liz, age 13, dx 3/01, ppMM508-5/02