[IPn] chuggin' along

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

The pledge drive is chuggin' along but we still need YOUR commitment
to finish up. Yesterday's challenge from North Carolina still needs
another $35 in matching pledges.

AND..... our EMT/fire/police challenge is collecting dust on the
desk. One of you out there must work in this field. Won't you make a
pledge today to match our generous challenger's $25 matching offer?

We presently have over $600 in challenges waiting for your matching
pledges. With those pledges, we can complete the pledge drive and
reach our goal for the quarter.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

### make sure and include your email address

In the UK,  <=====

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton