[IPp] hello!

Thanks for the Verses, keep them coming. I need another favor. Help Jodi
set up her e-mail. From here on out this is the only way I will be able
to communicate with her. She should still have the disc from ameritech.
Thanks a million. I am glad that she desided to head back to MI and esp
to Dansville. It really eases my mind as well. Take Care

Hi hon,

 I read that! I'll work on getting it up and going. I want a message from
you every night. Well, two days down, one hundred thousand to go!!! I
can't wait to cuddle in the beach house. See you there. I love you.