[IPp] [IP] The 504 meeting

Bottom line, I never would have gotten this far without my lawyer, shewas
incredible, intelligent, and compassionate.  I am thrilled with
theresults.  I
am thrilled with the nurse.  I am thrilled with the 504. Jessy's best
have been met, understood, and handled.  Now, Iwant to sleep for a week
straight.  (I wonder if the kids would letme.....lol)With all of my
gratitude for all of the help and support youhave all given me during
trying time

CindyCindy, pump mom to Jessy (8) dx 1/02, Julie (3)non diab. and
Trevor(1)non diab

YEAH!! I had such a positive feeling about your meeting as I was praying
for you this morning!! I'm so happy for you!! :o)

Lisa Harris, mom of Andrew, 3yrs, pumping 1yr