Re: [IPp] Inclussion class and wish me luck

Dear Barbara,

That is exactly what it is. All of the special ed kids are mainstreamed
anyway (and still) in the other classes, the only difference is, they
don't pull these kids out for specials, and they use mentoring by their
peers, too.  I really liked the sound of things last night.  I am
actually pretty excited about this program.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Inclussion
class and wish me luck >Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 02:48:35 EDT > >Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members and
supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00
per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you
and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Cindy, this class doesn't
sound bad. It seems to be the same program >they use in our District. We
call them "Side by Side Classes". Class >includes special ed children,
regular ed children, and two teachers. >Class size is normal. They are
very helpful. We also, of course, >have the Phase 2 and Phase 3
classrooms which are the ones we wouldn't >want him in. > >Sincerely, >