Re: [IPp] Inclussion class and wish me luck

Dear Beverly,

Thank you.  I'll be writting later today to let you all know how it turns
out.

{{{{hug right back at you}}}}

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Inclussion
class and wish me luck >Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 06:49:15 EDT > >Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members and
supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00
per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you
and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a message dated
8/28/02 12:33:44 AM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes: >
> > > Now, I am so nervous about my 10am meeting, that I can't sleep,
can't > > eat, can't really function at all right now. Wish me luck all,
I'm going > > to need it. Did I mention I needed you all to wish me
luck?.....lol > > > > Cindy, pump mom to Jessy (8) dx 1/02, Julie (3)non
diab. and Trevor > > > >{{{Cindy}}}}....let us know..... >Beverly
with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------