Re: [IPp] Inclussion class and wish me luck

Cindy, this class doesn't sound bad.    It seems to be the same program
they use in our District.    We call them "Side by Side Classes".   Class
includes special ed children,  regular ed children,  and two teachers.
Class size is normal.   They are very helpful.     We also, of course,
have the Phase 2 and Phase 3 classrooms which are the ones we wouldn't
want him in.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO