[IPp] Inclussion class and wish me luck

Dear All,

OK, I am just paranoid.  This inclussion class is actually a good thing.
I need to settle down.  It is NOT special ed, it is just a program where
there are 2 teachers, and special needs kids and regular kids are
mainstreamed (just like in the regular classes, anly this one has 2
teachers)  It is a new program they are installing in 1st, 3rd, and 5th
grade, and if it works, they will put it in all the grades.  I am
actually very pleased with this set up.  Chalk one up to the school

Now, I am so nervous about my 10am meeting, that I can't sleep, can't
eat, can't really function at all right now.  Wish me luck all, I'm going
to need it.  Did I mention I needed you all to wish me luck?.....lol

(1)non diab.