Re: [IPp] ABC's of Pumping-where?

Dear Sherry,

It is actually an oversized pamphlet that you should be able to get from
your endo's office.  The entire cover says "Easy as ABC What you need to
know about children using insulin pumps in school"  By Deborah F. Tappen,
CPNP-CS, CDE.  call your endo, and see if they have it, then ask them to
send you a couple.  (I am giving one to the nurse and keeping one)

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] ABC's of
Pumping-where? >Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:28:14 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is
made possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in
industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes
community. Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
> >Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail
> >Cindy, >Who publishes the ABC's of Insulin Pumping? It sounds like a
good book to >give to our school. Thanks, Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx
3/01, ppMM508-5/02