[IPn] How many EMT's, Fire & Police people on the list??

I have a nice note from one of our forum members that is and EMT.

It reads:
################
I am sending a check in the mail for $25.00 and challenging all
fire/EMS personnel who are pumpers to match this!!  I'll send another
$1.00 for each $25.00 gift or pledge you receive from any diabetic
fire/EMS personnel or their family in the next 48 hours up to another
$50.00!
################

So send your matching contribution along with a note so I know it's
for the EMT match.

Don't worry if you're not an EMT/fire person. There is also a
CHALLENGER from North Carolina that will match your pledge dollar for
dollar up to the first $100 received.

We made great progress yesterday, matching the MIAMI challenge in
record time. The pledge drive has now raised over $4300, thank you to
all.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/grant.shtml

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

### make sure and include your email address

In the UK,  <=====

http://www.givingtoday.org/charitycard.cfm

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,