RE: [IPp] Re: Our 504 Meeting This Morning...

ACT, SAT all have accommodations for people with disabilities. My son was not held to the time limit on the act. If he felt low or high and needed to teast or eat, that was okay. Even on standadrdized testing he can check and eat if he needs too. They have to get permission first and there are forms to fill out but accommodations can be made. Sometimes schools mix this up with modifications. They can't modify the test or content but they can accommodate and must do so by law.

Robyn