Re: [IPp] School Nurses

Dear Marie,

I am going crazy over all of this.  My entire body is shaking and the
butterflies won't quit in my stomach.  I can't eat, and I am exhausted,
but I can't sleep.  I have started 10 different projects to keep me busy
today, and I can't accomplish any of them.  I think I need a drink!  (and
I am not a drinker)  Right now, I wish I was.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] School Nurses
>Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:26:22 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible
by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry. Your tax
deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community. Please
visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a message
dated 8/27/2002 4:40:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time, >email @ redacted
writes: > > > > They have an > > obligation to explain that to you
...again, there are procedures for this > > as > > I am waiting for a
meeting to put Mary in Special Ed.... > >Cindy, > >AND, wouldn't they
need an IEP to do this...just the thing they are fighting >*against*
DUH!!!! > >Warmly, > >Marie :) >Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98 >Dx'd 3/01