[IPp] Re: Our 504 Meeting This Morning...

In a message dated 08/27/02 10:56:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I had done some research
> that that the CSAP (Colorado's standardized test) could not side step
> federal law and the appropriate accommodations Tarek needed during testing.
> And that I would be called the DOJ, the DOEd OCR, and the ADA to get more
> information this week.

What about SAT's and test of that nature? Our principal told us that they
have to stand as they are BUT yesterday the person who oversees the 504's
basically said do listen to her she really doesn't understand.

Eileen Clarke