Re: [IPp] School Nurses

Dear Beverly,

I just got off the phone with Jessy's teacher from last year.  It sounds
like this is not a bad thing.  She wants to take a look at the class list
before she gives me a 100% answer on this, but she said, actually, her
choice for Jess would have been Mr. B, too, because of how wonderful he
is with the kids, and how caring, he will be able to incorporate things
into the classroom so that Jess will not fall behind the rest of the
kids, she may even thrive better there because there are 2 teachers in
the classroom, and they are both incredible.  She does want to look at
the class list and get back to me, but she is pretty certain, that things
are not as they seemed at first.  I will certainly get back to all of you
on this as soon as I hear.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] School Nurses
>Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:40:10 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible
by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry. Your tax
deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community. Please
visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a message
dated 8/27/02 6:36:25 AM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted
writes: > > > > "hey, wouldn't Jessy > > benifit from having Mr. B
because of his reading program?" They must > > > >Cindy, that still
doesn't allow them to put her there. They have an >obligation to explain
that to you ...again, there are procedures for this as >I am waiting for
a meeting to put Mary in Special Ed....they cannot do it >even with a
diagnosis of a learning difference without the meeting....good >luck!
pumping with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------