Re: [IPp] pumping info for school nurse

Dear Carol,

I haven't found a site on that yet, but I got a book called "The ABC's of
Insulin Pumping in the School" at my last visit to our endo's.  (They had
it on the wall with a bunch of other pamphlets to go through and take)  I
don't know how close you live to your endo, but call them, and see if
they have it.  If they do, pick it up (or have them send it to you if you
live too far to just swing by and get it)  It is wonderful!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >CC:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] pumping info for school
nurse >Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 01:00:47 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Hi,
all, >I am looking for a web page that was either posted or I stumbled
across that >was written to inform school nurses about pumping. Or any
info that would >fit that description, for me to print out. Thanks!