Re: [IPp] School Nurses

Dear Beverly,

The whole thing about this, is that I had unknowingly suggested this
teacher because of his reading program.  It's funny, I heard about this
program from one of Jessy's friends' mother, who said "I talked to the
child study team, and Mr. B is going to be my daughter's teacher next
year because she has dyslexia, and he runs this great reading program
that will help her", so of course, knowing Jess has a reading problem
(which isn't that severe, just not top notch) I say "hey, wouldn't Jessy
benifit from having Mr. B because of his reading program?"  They must
have been hooting and hollering after I got off the phone with them
because I made it so easy for them.  The worst part of all of this is
that Jessy's friend who was supposed to have him, doesn't!!!  I just feel
so sick inside right now.  What have I done?  I'm going to write to my
lawyer about this and see what she has to say about it.

Thank you so much for the {{{hug}}}  I needed it!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] School Nurses
>Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 06:43:44 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible
by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry. Your tax
deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community. Please
visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a message
dated 8/26/02 11:41:17 PM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted
writes: > > > > I just > > talked to the principal today because they put
Jess in an inclussion > > class. He said "Oh she'll love it, they do
experiments on the floor, > > > >Oh cindy....I have been moving and
starting new school and haven't had >computer access.....but the law
states *least restrictive environment*....I >believe they have put her in
a special ed class and there are procedures for >that..not just toss her
in.....{{{Cindy}}}.........more on the perfect school >we are now in
later (yes, I am serious).... >Beverly >-*******---******* >Beverly, Mom
to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nick, who is >now