Re: [IPp] School Nurses

In a message dated 8/26/02 11:41:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I just
> talked to the principal today because they put Jess in an inclussion
> class.  He said "Oh she'll love it, they do experiments on the floor,

Oh cindy....I have been moving and starting new school and haven't had
computer access.....but the law states *least restrictive environment*....I
believe they have put her in a special ed class and there are procedures for
that..not just toss her in.....{{{Cindy}}}.........more on the perfect school
we are now in later (yes, I am serious)....
now ten!