RE: [IPp] Summer Get-together

I would love to have a chat line.  My best time right now for getting on
the pc is in the am, around 9.  Evenings are too hectic, unless it's
after 11 pm.  Let me know what you all decide.

(1)non diab.>From: "Rodney Mead" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: RE: [IPp] Summer
Get-together >Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:44:04 -0700 > >Insulin Pumpers is
supported entirely by donations. Your contribution >of $1.00 or $2.00 per
month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 >or more per year so that
Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and >the diabetes community. >
> Please visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail. >
>Pumpers and Friends, > If you like I would be happy to host a chat some
night in one of the IP >Chat room. I would also like to ask if anyone
would like to Host a weekly >Parent chat. > > > >On Sun, 25 Aug 2002
05:41:09 -0700 email @ redacted wrote: > > > > > Sherry, > > Do you
have time to check into it? Maybe if a > > few of us talk to them they
will realize we are > > serious. > > > > Robyn > > >REMEMBER TO SMILE AND
BE HAPPY > > Rodney