RE: [IPp] Standardized Testing ... Accommodations

Dear Allison,

I think I saw it in the Guidlines for care of a diabetic in the school
for NJ.  You could find it in your state by typing that in and then
adding your state.  Also check with the ADA.  I have read so many things
lately that my head is a mess.  I can't remember my kids names (I caleed
Trevor, Julie today and all three of my kids had a good laugh at my
expense).  I will try to look into it for you, but can't promise anything
until after Wed.  We have doctor's appointments, meetings galore and
cheerleading, friends staying over, etc.  I'll do my best, I know I have
it somewhere.

(1)non diab.>From: "Allison Kane" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: >Subject: RE: [IPp]
Standardized Testing ... Accommodations >Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:45:07
-0600 > >Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely by donations. Your
contribution >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed. Please make your
pledge of $10 >or more per year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to
serve YOU and >the diabetes community. > > Please visit:
will eliminate this header from your IP mail. > >Do you know where this
law is? Because they are saying that by law they >cannot give extra time
or allow him to retake it at another time. >-- >Allison >Mom to Tarek,
age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998 >Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001 >Novolog since
5-24-02 >Using FreeStyle meter >Denver, Colorado > > > With all the
trouble I am having with my school, standardized testing is > > not one
of them. By law, they have to give you extra time. Demand it > > and make
them put it in your 504.