[IPp] POP Family Reunion

Hi everyone,For those of you interested in the possibility of getting
next summer, it would be helpful for me if you would email with your name
the state you live in so that we can decide on a central location. Thanks
much...Here's to the First POP Family Reunion!Sarah

Sounds like a great idea! I live near Lansing, Michigan.

Lisa, mom of Andrew, 3yrs old, pumping 1yr. email @ redacted