Re: [IPp] Summer Get-together

Dear Sherry,

Thant would be great.  We have a lot of time, so when you get the time
let us know what you find out.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Summer
Get-together >Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:31:05 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is
supported entirely by donations. Your contribution >of $1.00 or $2.00 per
month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 >or more per year so that
Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and >the diabetes community. >
> Please visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail. >
>Robyn, >It is an extremely busy time for me at present-school
beginning-and I teach >fulltime. If anyone would like to check into any
locations you think might >be promising, I think it would be great. It
would be great if we could come >up with some creative solution or use
some contacts someone might have to >help make a trip as affordable as
possible for all who would like to >participate. I can work on something
in about 2-3 weeks. >Sherry