Re: [IPp] Summer Get-together

It is an extremely busy time for me at present-school beginning-and I teach
fulltime.  If anyone would like to check into any locations you think might
be promising, I think it would be great.  It would be great if we could come
up with some creative solution or use some contacts someone might have to
help make a trip as affordable as possible for all who would like to
participate.  I can work on something in about 2-3 weeks.