[IPp] Elisa Hendel Book

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

Thanks for all those great replies on the Hendel book.  I had in the meantime
e-mailed her Henhouse Press site-actually got an immediate reply signed by
Elisa Hendel with the table of contents listed-wish we got such good service
from everyone. Think I'll order the book-sounds pretty useful.
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01, ppMM508,5/02