RE: [IPp] Re:

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

Dear Sarah,

We live in Mississippi on the gulf coast. Let me know where we are meeting and we will see if it will work out for us. Sounds like fun! Maybe we could a Disney World thinsg and see if they are willing to give a good deal?