[IPp] Do your part in health research

A number of us are participating in a program called United Devices, that
let's the unused CPU cycles of our computers to be used to do research for
diseases such as cancer, anthrax, etc. What happens is that the software
downloads a "work unit" to be processed. Your computer works on it and once
it's finished, it uploads the results and grabs another unit for
processing. It does not interfere with the normal operation of your
computer, since it will only process data while your computer processor is
not being used.

Insulin Pumpers has it's own team within United Devices. Out of thousands
and thousands of other teams, we were ranked as 419th at the last report.
If you want to join us, just download and install the software from:
http://members.ud.com/download/gold/   Once you have installed the
software, then just go to:
to become a member of the Insulin Pumper's team.

We currently only have 49 members... we can use your support. Thanks.