[IPp] Glucagon Training

Saw this tip on the ADA school chat the other night-many of you may have seen
it also, but for those of you who didn't-someone suggested using the out of
date glucagon for training and/or practice mixing and injecting(on an orange)
when teaching the school personnel, parents, or other family, sitters,
coaches, etc.  I had just disposed of the old ones last year.  Never thought
of using it for that purpose.  I have never even mixed or injected one and
hope I don't have to do so---but it would be much more comforting to know it
wouldn't be the first time handling the glucagon if we need it in an
Sherry, mom to Liz, dx3/01, ppMM508, 5/02