[IPp] I've got some info for you

OK,all you wonderful POPer's, I have some info for you.  Go to
www.henhousepress.com . There is a book by Lisa Hendel on How to care for
a child with diabetes.  This book is good for schools, camps,
babysitters, etc.  She also told me to go to Childrenwithdiabetes.com for
more info, I believe I have already, but just spreading the news to you
all in case you haven't.  There is also a woman named Crystal Jackson who
is an advocate for the ada who actually won a lawsuit for her daughter,
her address is email @ redacted  I hope this info is helpful to any
of you out there having the same trouble as me.

(1)non diab.